Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Let it Snow

So it's been a few days since I posted, mainly because I am trying to finish up all my Christmas shopping and wrapping presents before Santa gets here! Virginia saw it's biggest snow storm in a long time and it was so beautiful! Really got me in the Christmas mood walking around with Sarah in the Fan District feeling like we were in a snow globe with all the Christmas lights on Monument Ave. covered in white fresh snow. Glorious!


This was off of my front porch Friday night. The snow was reflecting light everywhere... it was SO BRIGHT! You could have driven without your headlights on at midnight! (well, if you could actually get your car out that is!)



Ah. And now for a series on my little flower girls (L&L) looking out the window at all the snow on Sunday afternoon.



So sweet.



Beautiful girls.



"Mom, the snow looks so cool!"



And then Little L got a little pouty. She's so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment